The Triangle's First Choice for Landscape Supplies: Mulch, Soil, Stone, Rock, Sand & Gravel
TLS is a "BULK SUPPLIER" ---OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Mulch Near Me, soil near me, stone near me, rock near me, Sand near me, Gravel near me, flagstone near me, wallstone near me, Mulch Delivery, Soil Delivery, Rock Delivery, Gravel Delivery, Mulch Near me now, Landscape supplies near me, landscape materials near me
LETS WORK TOGETHER
with PEACE, PATIENCE, GRACE, KINDNESS & LOVE.
Please know we are working long hard hours safely for all.
MON - FRI
7am - 5pm
7am - 5pm
WEATHER CAN DETERMINE HOURS
Family-Owned & Operated
TLS DELIVERIES within 15 miles from one of our 4 LOCATIONS
SiteOne, Capital Mulch, Mulch Master, Triple R, Daniels, Soil Toppers, Atlantic Mulch
Apex, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Morrisville, New Hill,Raleigh, Rolesville, RTP, Smithfield, Wake Forest, Wendell, Willow Springs, Youngsville, Zebulon
We Offer Installation Services for most all of our products (examples below). We coordinate your product with the Install Team.
Mulch is $18 / CY Stone is $26 / CY
Soil is $24 / CY Pine Straw is $3 / Bale
With very little compost
1 Month AFTER
with lots of Water!
* PLEASE NOTE: installation appointments fill quickly in the spring & fall seasons. All installations vary upon weather, location and size of project.
TLS offers installation of our products with a minimum order of 10 CY (Cubic Yards)
• Pine Straw (min. 100 bales)
• Stone/Rock (not Flagstone/Wallstone)
Installation/Spreading Service Guidelines:
1. Must purchase a minimum of 10 cubic yards from TLS.
2. Contact the office closest to your location for an installation quote.
3. Quotes are based on your job size, specs & location at time of quote & may change w/current prices.
4. TLS will only spread mulch, soil, stone/rock or pine straw. We do not prepare the area such as pull weeds, clean, clear, haul old or new products away, we only spread.
5. TLS is not responsible for damages to driveways, wear on your lawn when pushing wheel barrows to install mulch to all areas requested or other areas of property.
6. Customer does not have to be home for Landscaper to start & to show where to spread or will need to mark clearly.
7. If customer prefers, it's responsibility of customer to put tarp down on driveway before delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Dyed mulches may "bleed" on driveways however this should be temporary & fade and TLS is not responsible.